I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Vote_l14Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Voting14Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page!

Go down

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Empty Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page!

Post by Brandon Wed 28 Jan 2015, 5:22 pm

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Bd_log12
Broadcasting Duo Announcement!

Hello Broadcasting Duo Users,
Broadcasting Duo's Administration is proud to announce that an official Broadcasting Duo Facebook page has been created! This page will be used for: Announcing News, Updates on software, New Features, Contests, it will also serve as a means of contact with our User's in the event of a sudden Server Crash or any other emergency that can somehow make the site in accessible in anyway. If you have not liked the page yet, please do! The link can also be found on the bottom of the website (see 'BD Like Page'), it can also be found within @Brandon the Founder's signature.

Here is the widget:

We also have an official Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/broadcastingduo/

-The Broadcasting Duo Administraton

Last edited by Brandon on Tue 02 May 2017, 3:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Social10Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Social11Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Youtub13Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Empty Re: Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page!

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 28 Jan 2015, 5:54 pm

nicely done
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Empty Re: Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page!

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:07 pm

cool, I'll try and keep an eye out for it on Facebook
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:11 pm

*chugs a beer*
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Wed 28 Jan 2015, 10:16 pm

Looks real good. I do like it Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 28 Jan 2015, 10:29 pm

Thanks @DJJosh Smile.

Brandon

Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Social10Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Social11Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Youtub13Broadcasting Duo Official Facebook Page! Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 28 Jan 2015, 10:30 pm

very well done Smile
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Wed 28 Jan 2015, 10:34 pm

Your welcome @Brandon
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:44 am

very well done
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad E Olah Thu 29 Jan 2015, 1:06 am

I liked the page at facebook!
Glad E Olah
Glad E Olah
Newbie Streamer
Newbie Streamer

Smart Coins : 20

http://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:11 am

Thanks! Smile

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 27 Mar 2015, 2:54 pm

Hello everyone,

Good news, Broadcasting Duo won a contest called the best forum under the category Music and Radio.... Broadcasting Duo is the best Music and Radio (I will add onto it and say Broadcasting) on forumotion (wouldn't be surprised if we were the ONLY one).

Thanks Forumotion for this honor. http://help.forumotion.com/t139840-the-best-forum-music-and-radio-results

-Brandon

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:02 pm

Brandon wrote:Hello everyone,

Good news, Broadcasting Duo won a contest called the best forum under the category Music and Radio.... Broadcasting Duo is the best Music and Radio (I will add onto it and say Broadcasting) on forumotion (wouldn't be surprised if we were the ONLY one).

Thanks Forumotion for this honor. http://help.forumotion.com/t139840-the-best-forum-music-and-radio-results

-Brandon

WOOOO HOOOO! Go BD go BD go BD *Sings and dances* Radio Listen Smiley Smile lol! geek bounce . This just demostrates the perversance of every staff member and Administrator on this lovely active and growing site. I am happy to have been able to serve it from the near begining. Great job guys! I would like to personally thank that admin Buttercup for  her (I believe?) kind comments, we really do have an excellent team here at BD. Long live BD. Smile

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 17 Aug 2015, 3:12 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Facebook login has been activated on BD. We did this in hopes to make registeration easier for non forum familar folks. Hope you enjoy everyone! Any questions feel free to pm myself or another admin Wink.

-Brandon

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:48 am

Brandon wrote:Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Facebook login has been activated on BD. We did this in hopes to make registeration easier for non forum familar folks. Hope you enjoy everyone! Any questions feel free to pm myself or another admin Wink.

-Brandon

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform you all that due to problems on FB's side of things that were causing issues on forums, our service provider has temporarily  disabled the Facebook login and Like system serveside for the all the forums it hosts, including ours. Due to this, this feature is down here on BD until the time they deem it safe to re enable server side. There is no estimated date as to when they will re enable these 2 features. This is beyond our (the Admins at BD) control, we will do our best to keep you informed on this.

We apologize for any inconviences the temporary loss of these features may cause. Any questions or concerns feel free to contact myself or another Admin, we will do our best to answer any questions or address any concerns to the best our ability.

Regards,
-The Broadcasting Duo Administration

- Brandon , Broadcasting Duo Founder

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 20 Oct 2015, 8:12 am

Brandon wrote:

-Brandon

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform you all that due to problems on FB's side of things that were causing issues on forums, our service provider has temporarily  disabled the Facebook login and Like system serveside for the all the forums it hosts, including ours. Due to this, this feature is down here on BD until the time they deem it safe to re enable server side. There is no estimated date as to when they will re enable these 2 features. This is beyond our (the Admins at BD) control, we will do our best to keep you informed on this.

We apologize for any inconviences the temporary loss of these features may cause. Any questions or concerns feel free to contact myself or another Admin, we will do our best to answer any questions or address any concerns to the best our ability.

Regards,
-The Broadcasting Duo Administration

- Brandon , Broadcasting Duo Founder

The facebook connect and like feature has now been re enabled serverside and on BD. We aplogize about the downtime and for any inconvience it caused.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Oct 2015, 9:05 pm

Will you create Instagram and Twitter pages? @Brandon, also ty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:06 am

I dont use Instagram and last I checked Twitter doesn't have pages. Only accounts, I have 1 twitter account for my radio station that I also double as a personal one. I go on it maybe once or twice a month, if that, for that reason, the answer to both questions is: probably not.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 23 Apr 2017, 8:48 am

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that we have added our facebook page widget to the side of the site. You should now see all the posts made to the page right from this site. We hope this makes it easier to see posts made to it and that it helps you all make sure you like the page to get the latest updates on the site. Wink

Regards,
-Brandon and the rest of the Broadcasting Duo (BD) Administration

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 15 Apr 2018, 8:52 am

-Brandon

I just corrected an issue that was causing our facebook connect feature to lead to an error. Just wanted to say that it should now be running normally again. Wink

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 15 Apr 2018, 10:55 am

i wouldn't know, i don't use that, but from the basic format, it should look good
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 15 Apr 2018, 7:26 pm

I did see that on the side of the website. I do see the posts on there but they are hard to see with such a small widget Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 15 Apr 2018, 11:30 pm

DJJosh wrote:I did see that on the side of the website. I do see the posts on there but they are hard to see with such a small widget Smile

Well the point of having it on the side of the site is primarily so people are aware of our social media as well what is posted there. I have been thinking of adding one for our Twitter as well.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum