Broadcasting Duo
You are not logged in, some features of Broadcasting Duo may be disabled! Login to enable these features!

Do not have an account? Please register, it's FREE!

Broadcasting Duo, the home of broadcasters!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Broadcasting Duo the fastest growing and rapidly expanding forum and website around! Come be a part of the Broadcasting community that puts it's users FIRST.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Walking Dead Discussion!
Today at 12:30 am by 1mtvfan

» Count to 1500 using even numbers
Today at 12:01 am by Brandon

» Train sets!
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by 1mtvfan

» Happy birthday 1mtvfan and TigerTankFan
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by Brandon

» Count to 50 before an admin or super mod posts
Yesterday at 2:09 pm by bgradionetwork

» Count to 50 before an admin posts!
Yesterday at 2:08 pm by bgradionetwork

» Count to 50 before a Regular Member posts
Yesterday at 8:35 am by Brandon

» Moderator applications (Now Hiring)
Sat 03 Dec 2016, 4:01 pm by Brandon

» Member/Staff of the Month Winners - Official List
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 8:34 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
Brandon

bgradionetwork

tester12

1mtvfan

TigerTankFan

Top posting users this week
Brandon

1mtvfan

bgradionetwork

Share | 

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Student
Radio Communication Student

Smart Coins : 265

PostSubject: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Mon 04 May 2015, 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mine was,Family Ties,Different Strokes,Alf,and Growing pains
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 672

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

A reboot is just bringing back a old show and calling it something different. Full House was a old show that was on for a couple of seasons before the show ended. Fuller House is a reboot of the same show with mostly the same characters as Full House along with some new characters added in since they couldn't get the Olson twins to join the cast since they were busy with fashion and other things. That is mostly a reboot of this show Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 8305

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:46 pm

Oh ok cool!

How is it?

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Broadcasting Duo Resources:

BD Official TOU (Not the one at sign up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:50 pm

Well I have only seen Full House since it is still on TV some times. Fuller House is only on Netflix which I don't have at all. I am sure I would watch the first season on Netflix if I got a chance. I know I would still love Fuller House like I loved Full House. I will let you know when I do check it out Brandon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1mtvfan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 6546

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sun 20 Mar 2016, 4:16 pm

original full house was much better, the spinoff is not worth my time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 1:39 pm

I love the original Full House TV show. Fuller House is only on Netflix and I don't have that. I just miss seeing Full House or Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. I do see Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and Full House some times Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1mtvfan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 1:42 pm

fuller house is a skip for me, re hashing an old idea is a death note for most film and TV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
New Internet Broadcaster
New Internet Broadcaster

Smart Coins : 58

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 2:13 pm

Well living in Cyprus we had different shows from you guys but i must admit my favorite one that you may have/had is "Deal or No Deal". That's what i remember watching all the times..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1mtvfan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm

that's a game show, but it still counts for this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
New Internet Broadcaster
New Internet Broadcaster

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Thu 02 Jun 2016, 4:48 pm

Shows as what for example? TV Series for example?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tester12
Super Moderator/Support Moderator
Super Moderator/Support Moderator

Smart Coins : 3376

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 1:19 pm

Yes, what 'shows' refers to in the topic here esstenially means tv series and stuff. For instance, tv shows would stuff like the Walking dead, NCIS, Blue Bloods, Big Bang Theory, Spongebob, Ice road truckers, etc.

That kind of stuff is what we mean by a 'tv show'. What you mentioned is a tv gameshow, which I suppose is sort of a tv show.

I hope my post could clarify for you what is meant by 'Tv Shows' @Lucifer . Smile

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now a Super Moderator/Support Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com
1mtvfan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 1:40 pm

yes Lucifer, tester12 has given you many good examples, what we mean is what show or shows did you watch religiously as a kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
New Internet Broadcaster
New Internet Broadcaster

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 7:01 pm

Oh well, Spongebob, pokemon are some of what i was watching when i was a child.. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1mtvfan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 7:32 pm

what was your favorite shiws to watch as a kid? that's what this thread is asking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sat 02 Jul 2016, 3:59 pm

I still have to go with Full House or Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Two awesome classic TV shows there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2605

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:01 pm

For me, it would have to be Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Newtron, Ed Ed and eddie, Danny Phantom and Icarly .

Good choices as well there @DJJosh , Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Full House are both good classic shows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:03 pm

I agree with @bgradionetwork those are awesome classic TV shows. I also love Saved By The Bell that was a good classic show too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 8305

PostSubject: Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember   Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:40 pm

@Lucifer wrote:
Oh well, Spongebob, pokemon are some of what i was watching when i was a child.. Smile

@1mtvfan wrote:
what was your favorite shiws to watch as a kid? that's what this thread is asking

That is what he said 1mtvfan, his favorite tv shows as a child Razz

@DJJosh wrote:
I agree with @bgradionetwork those are awesome classic TV shows. I also love Saved By The Bell that was a good classic show too Smile

Yes, classics are always good. What is cool, is that every generation is probably going to end with a different idea of what a classic tv show is. For instance, for the next generation, or the people who are babies now, the tv shows I have grown up watching will probably be considered 'classics' and the shows we consider classics now, live saved by the bell, fresh prince of bel air, etc will he considered 'oldies' or 'ancient' or something. Razz

That is something cool about 'classics' , is that they can change with each generation. Smile

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Broadcasting Duo Resources:

BD Official TOU (Not the one at sign up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broadcasting Duo :: Television :: Television Shows-