I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Vote_l14Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Voting14Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Empty Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Post by debbienjgirl Sat 25 Jul 2015, 1:30 pm

I prefer cats because number 1. They are independent.  2.because they are easier to take care of.  3. They are very clean and very cuddly
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Empty Re: Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Post by Brandon Sat 25 Jul 2015, 2:18 pm

I grew up with cats, therefore I would pick a cat. I would have no problem with a dog either. Fish are also good Very Happy.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Social10Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Social11Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Youtub13Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Empty Re: Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Post by tester12 Sat 25 Jul 2015, 7:07 pm

As my avatar may show, I love cats, they are so cute and low maintence. Very Happy

Topic moved to General Chit Chat ~ tester12

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 26 Jul 2015, 2:48 pm

that would depend on where you live, as many cities are going to the draconian rules of making everyone license their dog or cat, also having both dogs and cats, i am ok with both, but am partial to a cat, as they are more independent and almost instinctively know how to use a box when they answer nature.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 26 Jul 2015, 4:06 pm

1mtvfan wrote:that would depend on where you live, as many cities are going to the draconian rules of making everyone license their dog or cat, also having both dogs and cats, i am ok with both, but am partial to a cat, as they are more independent and almost instinctively know how to use a box when they answer nature.

Yep! Low maintence is the best part!

Brandon

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Brando10
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Social10Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Social11Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Youtub13Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:23 pm

all you have to do is show the kitten where the box is, and then it will always remember.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:49 pm

1mtvfan wrote:all you have to do is show the kitten where the box is, and then it will always remember.

Yeah, then you just gotta clean the litter box and leave food and water out for it. It will take care of itself beyond that. Cats are fairly independent animals and can 'take care of themself'.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:51 pm

cats will often "overeat" then will bring it back up later, so it is often best to try and meter out the food given to a cat
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:55 pm

1mtvfan wrote:cats will often "overeat" then will bring it back up later, so it is often best to try and meter out the food given to a cat

Yeah I suppose. Wouldn't want a 'hairball' now Very Happy .

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:30 pm

that's a different issue all together
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 27 Jul 2015, 1:17 pm

1mtvfan wrote:that's a different issue all together

Usually when cats bring stuff back up, it is a hairball. tongue

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 27 Jul 2015, 1:50 pm

no, not really, a hairball is hair, undigested food is another thing they can puke up
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 27 Jul 2015, 4:44 pm

1mtvfan wrote:no, not really, a hairball is hair, undigested food is another thing they can puke up

Well, believe it or not, the puke of a cat is sometimes called a hairball by people because sometimes there is actually hair in it.

Last edited by Brandon on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 27 Jul 2015, 6:57 pm

most of the time yes, but not always, so it is not right to call it a hairball
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:20 pm

1mtvfan wrote:most of the time yes, but not always, so it is not right to call it a hairball  

Maybe not, but people do anyway. cat

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

still doesn't make it right
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:43 pm

1mtvfan wrote:still doesn't make it right

Just how it is. I personally don't see it as offending towards cats though. Very Happy

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 28 Jul 2015, 10:22 am

well, having said my bit, i don't know what more to say
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 28 Jul 2015, 10:58 am

Not much more to say then I guess Smile.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 28 Jul 2015, 3:31 pm

guess not
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah7 Sat 29 Aug 2015, 10:40 am

I prefer dogs. I know that dogs are a LOT more work and are much more complicated, to be sure, but they are all that I know. I've only had dogs and puppies in my life (so many of them, in fact), but I have very little experience with cats.

I don't understand cats. It's like they have an entirely different body language and they are rarely affectionate in any way. Most cats I have met just want to bite or scratch me. I know that this isn't how all cats are, of course.
Leah7
Leah7
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 29 Aug 2015, 10:51 am

Leah7 wrote:I prefer dogs.  I know that dogs are a LOT more work and are much more complicated, to be sure, but they are all that I know.  I've only had dogs and puppies in my life (so many of them, in fact), but I have very little experience with cats.

I don't understand cats.  It's like they have an entirely different body language and they are rarely affectionate in any way.  Most cats I have met just want to bite or scratch me.  I know that this isn't how all cats are, of course.  

You must have met some of the more aggressive cats, almost like the bullies of cats, not all are like that. Once they trust you and love you they are very affectionate and VERY smart, they can often sense if someone is having a bad day and will often come up to you and try to comfort you. They are very indepent and can pretty much take care themselves, including defending themselves and their territory. I have had a ton cats in my life, all of different ages and colors, most of them were pretty nice, though there was this one stray cat in one of my neighborhoods that was very much a bully and would attack any cat for no reason at all. No one like him very much Razz.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by debbienjgirl Sat 29 Aug 2015, 3:00 pm

Cats are great!! They are cuddly,cute,less to Maintain,all you have to do is leave water and food and a clean litter box they are for days.They are very independent.I have had cats my whole life.We even adopted a few strays and they were the most beautiful creatures around.They are great hunters too.They keep the freaky mice away for sure!
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 29 Aug 2015, 4:46 pm

cats are nice, but i know a few with both cats, and dogs, as well as some one with a snake
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 22 Nov 2015, 4:44 pm

I would say cats Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum