I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Praise FM
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:19 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Train sets!
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:16 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Vote_l14Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Voting14Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc

Go down

Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Empty Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc

Post by Brandon Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:43 am

Hi guys,

I create this topic today, because I am wondering if anyone else has been having issues when viewing the forum on mobile phones ONLY, if they have experienced pop up ads and a redirection to an off site page?

If so, you are not alone, I have been getting it on my bgradionetwork account, so I activated ads for mods and admins and got the issue on this one too. Please let me know if you get them.

-Brandon

Last edited by Brandon on Thu 25 Jan 2018, 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Social10Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Social11Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Youtub13Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Empty Re: Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc

Post by Brandon Sun 06 Sep 2015, 10:17 pm

I am going to mark this working on. Please report here if you get any of the ads described above.

-Brandon

Brandon

Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Brando10
Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Social10Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Social11Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Youtub13Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc Empty Re: Getting pop up ads and redirection to off site stuff on mobile devices and/or pc

Post by Brandon Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:59 am

If anyone ever gets any ads that re direct, please let me know via this topic immediatelly please.

If you can, please try include:

-The url of the ad (can be done by right clicking the ad and hitting 'copy url')
-Url of what you are being re directed to
-Screenshot of the ad (if possible)
-Screenshot of where your re directed to (if possible).

The issue with ad re directions is a known global issue and it is working to resolve them.

Any information or reports by you guys, provided in this topic, once confirmed by myself, will be forwarded to Forumotion, to help then in fixing the issue.

In the meantime, please bare with us as we wait for Forumotion to sort out the issues. Wink

Thanks in advance for any help or reports you may give,

-Brandon and the rest of the Broadcasting Duo (BD) Administration

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:28 pm

i will count this for myself as N/A as i seldom access the BD on a mobile device
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:22 pm

Actually this is no longer just on mobile, you can get the ad re directions and pop ups on desktops and laptops as well. Neutral

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 05 Jul 2016, 9:35 pm

again, it's N/A for me
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:11 pm

It doesn't really apply to staff though, because ads on BD are disabled for Admins and Moderators (all staff groups), so we don't see ads anyway. It really only applys to members and guests right now. Smile

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 06 Jul 2016, 1:55 pm

oops, guess i overlooked that
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 31 Aug 2016, 3:20 pm

I'm not an expert on this, but I suspect that its a perk of being a member of BD's staff.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3457

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 31 Aug 2016, 4:24 pm

just ignore them as best you can
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:10 pm

Hello everyone,

May we please refrain from making posts in this thread unless they have to do with the issue at hand.

Thanks,
-Tester

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:16 pm

my previous post does relate to the issue
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 08 Apr 2017, 6:02 pm

I don't check the forum on my phone at all. I usually try it on my laptop. I only say that since I can post YouTube videos on my posts on my laptop. I would have no idea how to do that on my phone. The answer to your question is no I don't go on here on my phone Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 08 Apr 2017, 6:13 pm

i use my Iphone for web when I'm not using my computer
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 25 Jan 2018, 1:07 pm

As we are now ad free, this should no longer be an issue. Wink

Topic solved and archived ~ Brandon

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum