I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Praise FM
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:19 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Train sets!
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:16 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_l14Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Voting14Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Should we keep the staff background colors?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Should keep the staff background colors?

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_l1486%Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_r14 86% 
[ 6 ]
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_l1414%Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_r14 14% 
[ 1 ]
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_l140%Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Vote_r14 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Empty Should we keep the staff background colors?

Post by Brandon Sat 20 Dec 2014, 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello, I wanted to know if we should keep the staff backgrounds or ditch them! Please vote in the poll and state your opinons below!

Last edited by Brandon on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Social10Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Social11Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Youtub13Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should we keep the staff background colors?

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 19 Jun 2016, 12:35 am

well, myself i am fine with the color as it is for now, but things may change in the future, that is all i am meaning
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should we keep the staff background colors?

Post by DJJosh Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:07 pm

There is too much orange in this topic. It is really confusing. It must be all the admins posting in this topic Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:19 pm

orange is the admin color
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 02 Jul 2016, 7:29 pm

Yeab it is probably that orange is the admin color, like 1mtvfan said and that myself along 1mtvfan as well, have been posting alot in this thread.

Sorry about the confusion Josh. Try to look at our usernames and avatars first, so thag it is less confusing, if it helps at all. Smile

Brandon

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Social10Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Social11Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Youtub13Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:11 pm

It's ok Brandon. Too many admins posting on the same topic. No wonder I am so confused it all looks the same to me Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 23 Jul 2016, 1:04 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have added the final staff gradient online. The gradient is the one for Voice Over Artists. You can see a preview of the gradient in the image below:

Should we keep the staff background colors? - Page 6 Webpag10 .

A big thanks to @Leah7 for making the gradient for us.

With this last gradient up, this project is now finally complete. Wink

Let me know what guys think of the gradient and of all the gradients. What do you think of the project? Do you all still like it and think they should stay up?

I will leave this topic open to hear all your feedback and it will remain open for a long time, so if at any point you guys think it should he removed, just let me know and I will take it down. Wink

I hope you all like it and enjoy it. Very Happy

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:05 pm

looks good, might be a bit easier on the eyes of the users
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:52 pm

Looks great @Brandon and @Leah7 , well done.

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 24 Jul 2016, 2:25 pm

couldn't agree more, glad leah7 has decided to stay with us
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 24 Jul 2016, 3:41 pm

Thanks guys! Glad you like them. Very Happy

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Thu 02 Mar 2017, 4:17 pm

Still getting used to the colors. It doesn't help when I am haven't been here in a very long time Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 02 Mar 2017, 5:26 pm

DJJjosh wrote:Still getting used to the colors. It doesn't help when I am haven't been here in a very long time Smile

yes, but it's nice to see you back on here josh, it means one more account is active again
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

1mtvfan wrote:
DJJjosh wrote:Still getting used to the colors. It doesn't help when I am haven't been here in a very long time Smile

yes, but it's nice to see you back on here josh, it means one more account is active again

Very true Charlie. Just getting used to see green or orange or whatever colors are on here too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 23 Aug 2017, 1:17 pm

Hi everyone,

Due to the site being more inactive again, I have decided to take the staff background colors down again until such time as activity picks up. It just seems too overwhelming orange and green without alot of members posting.

This will take effect on September 1st, 2017.

I know it will be a big adjustment again, but I am sure we will all get used to it.

When we become more active again, I will simply send them back online (but all at once next time).

Thanks for understanding everyone!

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 23 Aug 2017, 5:40 pm

well, the brass of the site can decide that, I'm OK with it either way.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Thu 24 Aug 2017, 9:58 am

Thanks for the heads up. Smile

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 24 Aug 2017, 10:07 am

10-4
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 24 Aug 2017, 9:38 pm

tester12 wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Smile

No problem, once again I am sure its gonna take us re getting used to. I am confident we will re adjust though. Smile

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 01 Sep 2017, 7:41 am

Brandon wrote:Hi everyone,

Due to the site being more inactive again, I have decided to take the staff background colors down again until such time as activity picks up. It just seems too overwhelming orange and green without alot of members posting.

I know it will be a big adjustment again, but I am sure we will all get used to it.

When we become more active again, I will simply send them back online (but all at once next time).

This is done. The staff gradients are now offline.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 07 Sep 2017, 3:57 pm

if we can free up some bandwidth, by all means
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 12 Sep 2017, 8:09 am

1mtvfan wrote:if we can free up some bandwidth, by all means

It didn't have anything to do with bandwidth, it doesn't use any bandwidth. The decision sas purely based on us not being as active and since most of us staff are online 90% of the time, the color currently is not needed to help spot any of us since we are on so much and the ratio of staff to users has dropped tremendousily.

Also I feel like it was becoming a little too orange if you know what I mean.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 20 Jan 2018, 3:15 pm

Brandon wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for the heads up. I found it real confusing anyways Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum