Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Favorite Movies

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Favorite Movies - Page 10 Empty Favorite Movies

Post by DJJosh Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone

Just wondering what everyone's favorite movies are? Here is just some of mine which are.......

Mission Impossible Series
Rush Hour Series
The Tuxedo
Ace Ventura Series
Blue Streak
Bad Boys Movies
Bruce Almighty
Evan Almighty
The Second Chance
Sarah's Choice
A Strange Kind Of Happy
God's Not Dead
Cool Runnings
X Men Series
The Medallion
Around The World In 80 Days
The Chronicles Of Narnia Series
The Wolverine
Grace Unplugged
Fanastic Four Movies
and many more

Just wondering what everyone's else has for favorite movies? Smile

DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movies - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite Movies

Post by DJJosh Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:11 pm

Well the last one of the series was The Fate Of The Furious since that was the last one they released before Hobbs & Shaw came out. That would the 8th movie they did before they released Hobbs & Shaw which was whole different movie from the other Fast & Furious movies. Anyways I did watch Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol last night and I loved it. But I have seen all of the Fast & Furious movies they have came out with. Been a fan since I first movie which I believe was called Fast Five. But those old movies are still good to watch any time. That is my thoughts Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bgradionetwork Thu 19 Sep 2019, 9:09 pm

DJJosh wrote:Well the last one of the series was The Fate Of The Furious since that was the last one they released before Hobbs & Shaw came out. That would the 8th movie they did before they released Hobbs & Shaw which was whole different movie from the other Fast & Furious movies. Anyways I did watch Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol last night and I loved it. But I have seen all of the Fast & Furious movies they have came out with. Been a fan since I first movie which I believe was called Fast Five. But those old movies are still good to watch any time. That is my thoughts Smile

Cool does Hobbs & Shaw follow the same premise as Fast and the furious movies?
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 4344

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 21 Sep 2019, 5:25 pm

bgradionetwork wrote:
DJJosh wrote:Well the last one of the series was The Fate Of The Furious since that was the last one they released before Hobbs & Shaw came out. That would the 8th movie they did before they released Hobbs & Shaw which was whole different movie from the other Fast & Furious movies. Anyways I did watch Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol last night and I loved it. But I have seen all of the Fast & Furious movies they have came out with. Been a fan since I first movie which I believe was called Fast Five. But those old movies are still good to watch any time. That is my thoughts Smile

No it is whole different story line in Hobbs & Shaw. It does say Fast & Furious presents but it is just two guys in the movie. There is no characters from the other Fast & Furious movies in the new movie. But it is the same idea as the other Fast & Furious movies where they have to defeat a bad every time. It still does have cars and lots of action. It would be good to see the movie and see if you want to get see it again on DVD or one of those services you got to watch movies on in the USA. I hope that makes sense Brandon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 26 Sep 2019, 6:05 am

the only service that would likely have movies is Netflix DVD sales are not really a big thing over here anymore since we have Netflix for movies i have not owned another DVD since the force awakens that's the last time i ever bought a DVD i don't see buying DVDs a thing anymore unless it's for collecting and that i'm not that big on Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:09 pm

DJJosh wrote:
bgradionetwork wrote:

No it is whole different story line in Hobbs & Shaw. It does say Fast & Furious presents but it is just two guys in the movie. There is no characters from the other Fast & Furious movies in the new movie. But it is the same idea as the other Fast & Furious movies where they have to defeat a bad every time. It still does have cars and lots of action. It would be good to see the movie and see if you want to get see it again on DVD or one of those services you got to watch movies on in the USA. I hope that makes sense Brandon Smile

Ah gotcha, I am guessing Vin Diesel isn't in it? Cant be a Fast N Furious movie without Vin Diesel lol.

DJAaronRadio wrote:the only service that would likely have movies is Netflix DVD sales are not really a big thing over here anymore since we have Netflix for movies i have not owned another DVD since the force awakens that's the last time i ever bought a DVD i don't see buying DVDs a thing anymore unless it's for collecting and that i'm not that big on Very Happy

Well there is also Hulu, Amazon Prime, Showtime and soon Disney+ for movies.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 29 Sep 2019, 5:40 pm

Brandon wrote:
DJJosh wrote:
bgradionetwork wrote:

Ah gotcha, I am guessing Vin Diesel isn't in it? Cant be a Fast N Furious movie without Vin Diesel lol.

DJAaronRadio wrote:the only service that would likely have movies is Netflix DVD sales are not really a big thing over here anymore since we have Netflix for movies i have not owned another DVD since the force awakens that's the last time i ever bought a DVD i don't see buying DVDs a thing anymore unless it's for collecting and that i'm not that big on Very Happy

Well there is also Hulu, Amazon Prime, Showtime and soon Disney+ for movies.

Yes that is very true Brandon. All of the Fast & Furious do have Vin Diesel in them lol but this one doesn't at all. Hopefully Vin Diesel and his team will be back in the next new Fast & Furious movie they come out with Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 29 Sep 2019, 10:41 pm

i seen fast & the furious 1 and 2 but have not seen the others.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 29 Sep 2019, 11:14 pm

Vin Diesel does not seem to be in many movies outside the Fast N Furious Franchise so.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 06 Oct 2019, 6:02 pm

That is very true since he was in two of triple X movies but other than he hasn't done too many movies. It was mostly the Fast & Furious movies. Last night I did watch the first Transformers movies. I loved it but I only did love the first two Transformers movies. The new Transformers movies didn't look the best including the Bubble Bee movie they came out with. But that is my thoughts Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 07 Oct 2019, 2:04 am

i seen the transformers films there actually really good Linkin Park did a song called the New Divide for the film i use to have that tune a couple years back Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 07 Oct 2019, 10:55 am

DJJosh wrote:That is very true since he was in two of triple X movies but other than he hasn't done too many movies. It was mostly the Fast & Furious movies. Last night I did watch the first Transformers movies. I loved it but I only did love the first two Transformers movies. The new Transformers movies didn't look the best including the Bubble Bee movie they came out with. But that is my thoughts Smile

I love the Transformer movies! And I like Bubble Bee in his modern Camaro form, I was not a fan of him in his original, old Camaro form though.

DJAaronRadio wrote:i seen the transformers films there actually really good Linkin Park did a song called the New Divide for the film i use to have that tune a couple years back Very Happy

Yeah I love the New Divide song and always loved hearing it in the movie. I wonder if it was made for that movie or if they just decided to use it?
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 07 Oct 2019, 4:59 pm

from my understanding they made the song for the movie.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 09 Oct 2019, 9:14 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:from my understanding they made the song for the movie.

Yeah according to Google they made it specifically for the Transformers movie.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 13 Oct 2019, 5:49 pm

I haven't heard the song that Linkin Park did called New Divide for the Transformers movies. But I am glad you have guys have seen the Transformers movies. I did watch a real old movie called Armed And Dangerous with John Candy. It was good movie and I did like it. I did watch X Men First Class last night. But that is about for me with movies. I was just happy when I seen Transformers I had record it and watch it. Since the first Transformers movie was a real good movie. I did like the second movie for Transformers. Any other new Transformers movies weren't good at all. I did watch one of the newer movies I didn't like it at all. They still show it on TV but I don't watch it at all. That is my thoughts Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 14 Oct 2019, 9:38 am

Oh you gotta listen to New Divide Josh it's awesome.

Also John Candy is awesome. Smile
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Mon 14 Oct 2019, 5:20 pm

Brandon wrote:Oh you gotta listen to New Divide Josh it's awesome.

Also John Candy is awesome. Smile

You got that right. I will have to listen to New Divide from Linkin Park on Spotify unless it is on YouTube. I also seen today there was Transfromers Revenge Of The Fallen which is the second movie they came out. I did put into the recording. Looking forward to seeing it since it has been a long time since I have seen it. But it is a holiday Monday here for Thanksgiving then they got lots of movies for a holiday Monday. It looked like a Transformers marathon on the one channel I got. That is real awesome. I will listen to that song from Linkin Park called New Divide as soon as I can Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 14 Oct 2019, 10:10 pm

The song is on both.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 16 Oct 2019, 6:10 am

it's a good tune Josh you will like it Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 16 Oct 2019, 8:36 pm

I just watched El Camino on Netflix today. It was great and did a wonderful job of giving the story of Jesse proper closure.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 16 Oct 2019, 9:55 pm

The transformers movies are fantastic!
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Fri 18 Oct 2019, 1:38 am

Indeed Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 20 Oct 2019, 5:45 pm

I did listen to New Divide from Linkin Park on Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen. Awesome song and I love it. I did finally finish watching Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen and I did hear New Divide by Linkin Park in the closing credits of the movie. I did watch Central Intelligence last night with Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson. It was a good movie and I did like it. Tonight I will be watching The A Team with Liam Niellson and Jessica Biel. It looked like a good movie to watch tonight. I also did listen to New Divide by Linkin Park on Spotify since I did find it on the soundtrack for Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen. But I do agree the first two movies of Transformers were great movie. Transformers Dark Side Of The Moon was another great movie too. That is about it for me with movies Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 21 Oct 2019, 4:33 am

cool glad you Liked the song Josh i need to get it back into my shows setlist again cuz i use to play it alot back in 2011 Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:21 pm

That would be awesome Aaron. It would be a good rockin song to play on your show. I did watch Mission Impossible Rogue Nation last night. Tonight I will be watching Electrka which is also a good movie with Jennifer Garner Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 29 Oct 2019, 3:10 am

cool i need to get out some of my DVDs and watch them again Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio