I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 Empty New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better?

Post by Brandon Fri 18 Dec 2020, 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Now that we are all stuck on the 'new' Facebook, I am wondering which you guys like better, the new Facebook or Facebook classic. I would say for me as of now it is still Facebook classic because the new Facebook still has a few minor bugs and sometimes loads slowly. I do like the dark mode feature on it though which is cool. I just wish the new Facebook had a little more blue and other colors in it like the old one did.

What do you guys think?
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better?

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 31 Mar 2021, 5:53 pm

From my understanding, there seems to be an issue with tagging on FB now but fixing this doesn't appear to be a priority at this time.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better?

Post by DJJosh Sat 03 Apr 2021, 5:25 pm

Well I am not a fan of new Facebook at all. I am getting used to it even though it can be a pain in the butt some times. I do agree with Arthur that does tagging people does work. I haven't tagged anyone in a post in a long time. I would have stayed on the classic Facebook. But I am guessing they had to change it for some reason. That is my thoughts Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 04 Apr 2021, 6:46 am

i have not seen many issues with facebook at all it's been acting nice for once until something breaks again Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Mon 05 Apr 2021, 3:34 pm

I've been having connection issues with new Facebook recently but that's all.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 07 Apr 2021, 4:06 am

i haven't been having any issues like that art it could be your internet connection doing that to you.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 07 Apr 2021, 2:46 pm

Perhaps, I will admit that my internet router has become noticeably temperamental in the past 5 or10 years.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 10 Apr 2021, 5:48 pm

It did break on Thursday for a short time. It was back up again but not sure what they were fixing. Since I kept getting error messages and other errors. I was happy when it is finally came back. I am not a fan of the new Facebook but I am getting used to it. I still like the old Facebook more but still I am guessing the change had to happen at all. I also haven't had any issues with the new Facebook so far apart from when it first rolled out there was some issues but they have been fixed Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 14 Apr 2021, 4:40 pm

New or old, I think that FB needs to monitor its site a little closer as there continues to be a LOT of hate on there. Such should NOT be allowed to happen, but that's just my opinion.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 17 Apr 2021, 4:31 am

welcome to the world of hate art on the internet it won't likely go away anytime soon and it's don't just happen on facebook either sadly.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sat 17 Apr 2021, 2:50 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:welcome to the world of hate art on the internet it won't likely go away anytime soon and it's don't just happen on facebook either sadly.
I have seen it happen on Yahoo News as well. I did my part to at least try and remove it but such is no longer an issue as Yahoo has disabled commenting.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 17 Apr 2021, 11:07 pm

Well I don't see the hating to be stopping at all. I do see that still going on with the current situation in the world today. I do have to say that Facebook needs better security with my account being hacked and not able to get back in it again. I know I didn't take the steps in making more secure in my settings but still I know that other friends of mine got their Facebook hacked and had to get back into it. I know hackers are a lot more smart than the people who run Facebook on the internet. Anyways I did create a new account on Facebook and I still getting back to where I was. The only thing it keeps logging me out and I have to log back in again with the new account. It is getting real annoying after a while. Hopefully Facebook can get rid of my old hacked account since it wouldn't be the first time I told them about a hacked account. There is a a Christian Rock/ Worship band called Kutless that got their page hacked and I did report it to Facebook more than once. It seems they didn't do anything about it at all. It says thanks for letting us know but they don't do anything about it at all. Sorry that is my rant about Facebook as it is starting to be a pain in the butt which started with the new version of Facebook. That is my rant and I am sticking to it. Thanks for reading who ever does read all of this Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 24 Apr 2021, 7:09 am

we can only hope there Josh but glad you got back up and running again even under a new account and let's hope it stays that way for a while Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 24 Apr 2021, 4:50 pm

It is good I got a new account. Still working on getting all of my friends back again along with Liking all of the pages I had Liked. I also fixing my timeline/profile how I do want it. I do got a few issues but I am getting through them. I will get there eventually Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 01 Jun 2021, 6:11 pm

I had an official warning on my FB account for a time but this has since been removed.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 06 Jun 2021, 12:02 am

That is good to know there Arthur. Been going good with my new account. Still trying to get all of my friends back doesn't help that none of them don't check Facebook at all. Nothing I can do with that. I did Like a bunch of pages on there. Other than that getting strange friend requests from people with strange names. I don't accept any people I don't know at all. I know Brandon had the same problem on his Facebook. Other than that I am sick of seeing the dumb ads but I can't do anything about that at all since Facebook is all about their dumb ads. Now if they would show me ads about TobyMac then I would happy with that Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 10 Jun 2021, 7:37 pm

As of 6:40 PM CDST on 6/10/2021, Facebook's tagging feature is busted (again). Such isn't that big of a deal tbh but its annoying.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 12 Jun 2021, 1:14 am

Thanks for the update Arthur. I haven't tagged anyone on Facebook in a long time. But it is hard to do that with still getting your friends back after your old account was hacked. But I am getting there slowly Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 20 Jun 2021, 8:11 pm

I am now used to the New Facebook, I will say it is not as terrible as I expected, however, it still has its quirks.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Jun 2021, 1:45 am

I am used to it too. Just when they change things up on me. The one night they made my groups disappear and they were in Groups tab thing on the left hand side with everything else. It was annoying but it finally went back to normal. I was happy with that. But still lots of new changes I do got to used to Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 28 Jun 2021, 10:46 pm

Shortcuts do keep appearing and disappearing again, it is quite annoying to be honest.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 03 Jul 2021, 1:02 am

Yes it is very annoying at times. Just these new changes on Facebook do take time to get used to. Just a lot of to get through with all of these new changes. I am getting used to them but still they got all of these new things I don't even use at all. I haven't even did a live stream on there at all Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 10 Jul 2021, 12:34 pm

Facebook can't seem to keep chat heads working on the Messenger app these days either. Sad
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 11 Jul 2021, 12:01 am

Yes it seems that is another problem on Facebook. I haven't had any issues on Facebook so far. But I am sure they will be coming real soon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 15 Jul 2021, 2:41 am

i do find that facebook does have it's issues once and a while sometimes it's just enough to annoy me to a degree.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 15 Jul 2021, 3:39 pm

Facebook does have its issues. Not too long ago I chose to try and mark an anniversary but it glitched out as soon as I put the word [CENSORED] into the speech window. I opted to omit the post in response to this, but such has left me feeling frustrated and surprised.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum