I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 Empty what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by debbienjgirl Mon 04 May 2015, 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mine was,Family Ties,Different Strokes,Alf,and Growing pains
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 Empty Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by DJJosh Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

A reboot is just bringing back a old show and calling it something different. Full House was a old show that was on for a couple of seasons before the show ended. Fuller House is a reboot of the same show with mostly the same characters as Full House along with some new characters added in since they couldn't get the Olson twins to join the cast since they were busy with fashion and other things. That is mostly a reboot of this show Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 Empty Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by Brandon Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:46 pm

Oh ok cool!

How is it?
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:50 pm

Well I have only seen Full House since it is still on TV some times. Fuller House is only on Netflix which I don't have at all. I am sure I would watch the first season on Netflix if I got a chance. I know I would still love Fuller House like I loved Full House. I will let you know when I do check it out Brandon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 20 Mar 2016, 4:16 pm

original full house was much better, the spinoff is not worth my time
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Thu 02 Jun 2016, 1:39 pm

I love the original Full House TV show. Fuller House is only on Netflix and I don't have that. I just miss seeing Full House or Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. I do see Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and Full House some times Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 02 Jun 2016, 1:42 pm

fuller house is a skip for me, re hashing an old idea is a death note for most film and TV
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu 02 Jun 2016, 2:13 pm

Well living in Cyprus we had different shows from you guys but i must admit my favorite one that you may have/had is "Deal or No Deal". That's what i remember watching all the times..
Lucifer
Lucifer
Veteran Streamer
Veteran Streamer

Smart Coins : 61

https://www.inforumgr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 02 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm

that's a game show, but it still counts for this thread
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu 02 Jun 2016, 4:48 pm

Shows as what for example? TV Series for example?
Lucifer
Lucifer
Veteran Streamer
Veteran Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Fri 03 Jun 2016, 1:19 pm

Yes, what 'shows' refers to in the topic here esstenially means tv series and stuff. For instance, tv shows would stuff like the Walking dead, NCIS, Blue Bloods, Big Bang Theory, Spongebob, Ice road truckers, etc.

That kind of stuff is what we mean by a 'tv show'. What you mentioned is a tv gameshow, which I suppose is sort of a tv show.

I hope my post could clarify for you what is meant by 'Tv Shows' @Lucifer . Smile
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Fri 03 Jun 2016, 1:40 pm

yes Lucifer, tester12 has given you many good examples, what we mean is what show or shows did you watch religiously as a kid
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri 03 Jun 2016, 7:01 pm

Oh well, Spongebob, pokemon are some of what i was watching when i was a child.. Smile
Lucifer
Lucifer
Veteran Streamer
Veteran Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Fri 03 Jun 2016, 7:32 pm

what was your favorite shiws to watch as a kid? that's what this thread is asking
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 02 Jul 2016, 3:59 pm

I still have to go with Full House or Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Two awesome classic TV shows there Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bgradionetwork Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:01 pm

For me, it would have to be Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Newtron, Ed Ed and eddie, Danny Phantom and Icarly .

Good choices as well there @DJJosh , Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Full House are both good classic shows.
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 4344

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:03 pm

I agree with @bgradionetwork those are awesome classic TV shows. I also love Saved By The Bell that was a good classic show too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 09 Jul 2016, 11:40 pm

Lucifer wrote:Oh well, Spongebob, pokemon are some of what i was watching when i was a child.. Smile

1mtvfan wrote:what was your favorite shiws to watch as a kid? that's what this thread is asking

That is what he said 1mtvfan, his favorite tv shows as a child Razz

DJJosh wrote:I agree with @bgradionetwork those are awesome classic TV shows. I also love Saved By The Bell that was a good classic show too Smile

Yes, classics are always good. What is cool, is that every generation is probably going to end with a different idea of what a classic tv show is. For instance, for the next generation, or the people who are babies now, the tv shows I have grown up watching will probably be considered 'classics' and the shows we consider classics now, live saved by the bell, fresh prince of bel air, etc will he considered 'oldies' or 'ancient' or something. Razz

That is something cool about 'classics' , is that they can change with each generation. Smile
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Thu 02 Mar 2017, 3:53 pm

I love Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Friends, Seinfield, and Saved By The Bell Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 21 Mar 2018, 9:00 am

That is basically what I just said.

Anyway, another childhood favorite of mine is more then likely going to be cancelled now that the creator and writer has left Nickelodeon, The Fairly Odd Parents.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 21 Mar 2018, 10:19 am

Brandon wrote:That is basically what I just said.

Anyway, another childhood favorite of mine is more then likely going to be cancelled now that the creator and writer has left Nickelodeon, The Fairly Odd Parents.

i never knew the creator left, but i don't know if the show will be canceled, although i never see it on the air anymore, even on the network i get called YTV
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 24 Mar 2018, 8:13 am

Well he just left Nick a few months ago. That is the tv network it aired on here. They made new episodes up until now. They will probably still show reruns though.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 24 Mar 2018, 9:09 am

i doubt it, but it is indeed possible, although this is taking us a tad off topic
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 6 Empty Childhood tv shows split post

Post by Brandon Sat 24 Mar 2018, 11:50 am

How is that off topic?

Edit: Oh I see now. I thought this was the favorite childhood tv shows thread. I will split and merge it with that topic. Wink

Topic merged with childhood favorites topic ~ Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 24 Mar 2018, 7:43 pm

well, a tangent was created when the mention of the show's creator leaving the network came up
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 01 Apr 2018, 5:04 pm

I have to say I have been watching Boy Meets World which was a classic sitcom back in the day.I love watching any episodes of that show Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum