I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software)

Go down

Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) Empty Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software)

Post by Brandon Fri 29 Jan 2021, 9:38 pm

Broadcasting Duo presents, A basic rundown of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Open Broadcasting Software). An official Broadcasting Duo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /video.

Special thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for making this video. Wink

We plan to do more thorough videos on OBS at some point in the future, including going over the initial software setup. So be sure to subscribe so you don't miss that!
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) Empty Re: Video Tutorial: A basic rundown of OBS (Open Broadcasting Software)

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 30 Jan 2021, 1:22 am

Your Welcome i do like to take my time on the content i make Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum